The fight against school closings in Chicago that started in the streets is now being taken to the courts. Miles Kampf-Lassin has details.
Aaron Cynic asks: Why are the people outraged by the IRS targeting of Tea Party groups silent on the targeting of Occupy and NATO activists?
Hundreds of retail and fast food workers and supporters hit the streets in Chicago on Wednesday morning demanding a raise to the Illinois minimum wage. Aaron Cynic was with them.
More in this category
- NATO 3: Cook County Judge Rules Illinois Terrorism Statute Constitutional
- CPS CEO Barbara Byrd-Bennett May Have Met Her Match in Chicago
- Students Fighting School Closings Tell “Racist” Rahm: We’ll Be Back
- Pencils Down: Will a Testing Revolt Challenge School Closings?
- Who “Banned” Persepolis?
- Daley Dodges Police Torture Questions… Again